- When you tell your partner that you love him/her, and she/he responds by saying, “Thank you. You are really nice to be around too.”
- Right before a couple is about to get married and have professed their everlasting love to one another, the husband (or wife) asks his wife (or husband) to sign a Pre-Nuptial agreement. There is nothing less romantic than a pre nup. “Soooo….um…just in case this doesn’t work out because you later decide to cheat on me with your yoga instructor, I want you to sign this pre-nup so at least I’ll get to keep what’s mine. But I love you so much!”
- Weird noises made in the bedroom. (Just sayin…)
- When your partner’s parents don’t approve or like you.
- Running into your ex on your first date with someone else, after recently breaking up with the ex.
- Forgetting your partners birthday.